We’re very pleased to announce the Paisley Pokemon League will be hosting another Pre Release at Comicrazy. You can sign up here.
The events will take place on the 23rd, 29th and 30th of July. It’s a ton of fun and if you haven’t been to a pre release before here’s what to expect.
Pokémon TCG: Burning Shadows Prerelease tournaments allow players to receive and play with cards from the upcoming Sun & Moon—Burning Shadows expansion up to two weeks before the expansion’s official release date!
Each participant receives a Prerelease box containing a 22-card Evolution pack, four 10-card booster packs, and an exclusive foil promo card. The Evolution pack provides a solid foundation which, along with the booster packs and Energy provided by the Tournament Organizer, is used to construct a 40-card deck. Evolution packs and booster packs are available while supplies last.
Tournament Organizers are provided with 3 packs per player to use as prizes. The prize structure will vary by event—some events may award 3 packs to every participant, while others will award packs based on number of wins or finish order. Contact the Tournament Organizer for details.
What do I need to know?
- Bring your Player ID card, if you have one. If you don’t have a Player ID, one will be given to you at the event.
- See the Pokémon Tournament Rules for more information about what to bring to an event.
- Make sure you arrive on time. If you are late for registration, you may not be able to play in the event!
- To participate in the event, you must be a player in good standing and abide by the Tournament Rules.
- See the Legal Notice for certain eligibility requirements and other information, including information concerning limitations on The Pokémon Company International’s liability.
Pretty awesome eh? Well what are you waiting for? Get signed up NOW!!!
Space is very limited and our last 2 pre releases have sold out at the pre booking stage.
About The Author
John is the owner of Comicrazy an online comic shop and owner of the only specialist comic shop in Paisley, near Glasgow Scotland. John is not a trained writer but likes to share news and reviews when he can.