Please note that during the Covid-19 Pandemic, your order may be subject to delays. We will ensure that we get your order to you as quickly as we possibly can.
Click & Collect
Click and Collect service is currently suspended due to Scottish Government Covid 19 restrictions. Click and Collect will recommence from April 5th 2021.
We are located at the following address – 45 Old Sneddon Street, Paisley, Renfrewshire, PA3 2AN.
We are currently closed to the public but will be operating online only. We aim to open April 26th 2021.
We currently only ship in the UK with our shipping being flat fee of £4.20 2nd class signed for and FREE Shipping if you spend over £60.
- Products can be returned for any reason within 14 days of the initial purchase.
- Faulty goods, or goods damaged before receipt by the customer, can be returned within 30 days of the initial purchase.
- Any return postage costs will be paid by the customer for unwanted items.
- Single cards must be returned in the same condition as sent out.
- Sealed product and accessories must be returned in their original packaging, undamaged and unopened.
- Pokemon TCG Code Cards, and similar items with a printed, single-use, redeemable code, are not eligible for returns.
- Products not returned in this condition will be refunded at 50% of the sale value. This does not apply to items being returned due to manufacturing faults or items received by the customer already damaged.
- Please contact us if you need to arrange a return.
Cancellations / Order Amendments
calling to ensure that your order is not packed and/or dispatched before changes can be made. Please note that alterations may result in a delay in dispatching your order. If your order has been already been dispatched, please follow our returns process.